Sunday 1 February 2009

Our Feb Guest Designer - Fay

I would like to introduce our February 'Butterfly Crafts Guest Designer' Fay:




Hi all, I'm Fay (aka Beautifullily) and I live in Leamington Spa, UK with my husband, 2 girls (aged 6 & 4) and 4 cats. I've been a stay at home mum for the past 6 years and have recently taken on a part-time working from home job. I've been scrapping for just over a year, so still feel that I'm still a relative newbie. I love searching out new challenges and am often taking on new projects. I can easily spend an evening blog hopping - I am amazed at all the fantastic inspiration that is out there. I am still finding a scrapping style that I feel most comfortable with, it evolves week by week! I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on Butterfly Crafts and being a part of this fabulous blog.

You will be able to see Fay's work in our 6th challenge which will be revelled on 15th Feb.

Karen xx

No comments: