Monday 1 June 2009

Challenge 13.....

It's time for challenge 13, and the first lay-out's from our new '1st of the month' DT so here is the challenge:

Create a lay-out about a past or present celebrity crush. Whether you lust after McDreamy or were in love with 'New Kids on the Block' when you were a teenage we want to hear about it.
Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th June to be in with a chance of becoming our July guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this gorgeous ribbon Kit from our June Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month xx


Here's what our fantastic new DT came up with:


Frances

Jodi

If there was one celebrity that I have always wanted to meet... it would be Michael Jordan. A tomboy growing up... I ate, slept, and dreamed of basketball. It all seemed appropriate that when my first child was born was to name her after my favorite basketball player...Jordan Michaela!


Karen (Me)


My teenage Crush was Pacey from Dawson's Creek.

Leanne I

My 1st crush - take that! I was in love!!


Louise


Maria

My crush would have to be on my favourite leading man, the gorgeous Sean Connery.

Roberta

Sarah Eclavea

Yes, that's me as an eleven year old! As a kid I loved Ryne Sandberg, the 2nd baseman for the Chicago Cubs. I played 2nd base too and wanted to be just like him. Since I didn't have pics of him, I decided to use my first BB team pic. The owl is saying Holy Cow, a famous Chicago Cubs reference.

Tina

When I was younger I was so in love with Leif Garrett. He was everywhere in my room. Of course in those days we didn't have internet so I had to wait impatiently for the magazines. On the bottom left corner I inked a mini folder and found old magazine covers and used pop ups to give an illusion of actual magazines. TFL!

(Krista's Lay-out will follow ASAP)

We look forward to seeing your creations....

Karen xxx

16 comments:

Tara Orr said...

OMG - these are fabulous! What a fun challenge! Great job ladies - I will try my best to get something on here too.

Georgina said...

Great job DT! Loving all of these layouts. And what an amazing prize!! I get these ribbon kits every month from Angela and I adore them with a capital A. Cant wait to see what everyone creates

Unknown said...

Wow these are some awesome layouts! Love the topic ~ great job girls :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh girls.....these LO's are awesome!!! You all did such a wonderful job!!! Now I am going to play along!!!!! What an amazing prize!!!! Can't wait to see all the creations!!!!!

Lisa said...

Lovin' all these LO's! AWESOME job! Now, to narrow it down to just one celebrity crush...LOL!

Aphra Bolyer said...

You guys are sooooo fun! I love every one of these lo's. My head is spinning to think of ways to scrapbook my crush.....

Vicki said...

Wow, looks fab ladies!!

Lynnette Davis said...

Awesome challenge! I loved everyone's take on this. Here's mine:
http://windingroadhousewife.blogspot.com

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Oh wow I LOVVVVVE this challenge! Will def try and give it a go :)

Tara Orr said...

Here's mine guys!!

http://eachmoment-onlyonce.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Wow! I love the DT creations!! and what fab challenge!
heres mine

Thanks for looking
cant wait to see everyones LO's!!

Unknown said...

I had to do this one LOL It's posted on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hope I did this right!! I posted it in your gallery on Flickr. Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32011786@N08/3608356861/in/pool-1000582@N25.

The open ID wouldn't work to put in my blog address (typepad). I put in the address to my previous blog and the email is correct. My blog address is: www.kkruk.typepad.com

Thanks so much! Ki Kruk

Claire said...

I had such fun making this LO (and thinking about all my past celebrity crushes!)

My LO is on my blog here!

Thanks for the challenge!

lisa said...

Hi, it's a first for me over here. I always see the LO's that Fay and Claire make for these challenges and though I'd give it a whirl. So here's mine:

http://scrappyfairies.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Beautiful LO's ladies - keep em coming xxx