Wednesday 9 September 2009

Meet our September Guest Designer - Mirjam....


Hi! My name is Mirjam, 34 years old and from Holland....
I'm happy together with Richard and our two cats Mees&Guusje....
I work with mentally-disabled people and I love my job!
I love to play with my photocamera and for 2 years I'm scrap-addicted too....
and I can't get enough of all those sweet and colorful papers and embellishments....
When I'm in a scrapstore (or webshop) I feel like a little girl in a sweet-shop:):)
My fave items to scrap about are my furry-friends and my niece and nephew....
I love to use alot of colors and PINK is my fave....
I think I don't have a specific style, I like to try different things on my scraps. But on almost every layout I use my sewmachine or I handstitch....
I also love to make my own embellishments...with felt and Fimo-clay...
Thanks for this opportunity to tell a little about me!

My blog:
www.sweetandcolorful.blogspot.com

Visit Mirjam's blog here http://www.sweetandcolourful.blogspot.com/ - and you can see Mirjam's GD lay-out on Sep 15th - Challenge 20...

2 comments:

Tara Orr said...

So excited to have you as our guest designer and can't wait to see your creations. Loved reading all the little tidbits about you!

Jocelyn said...

Welcome and congrats on the Guest Design!!!!! Loved reading all about you and can't wait to see your creations!!!! :)