Sunday, 1 November 2009

Challenge 22...

Here is the challenge 22 topic:

If you could be any character in any TV show or film, who would you be and why? Would you choose someone who's character you relate to or someone who is a total opposite to yourself?

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th November to be in with a chance of becoming our December guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this Tango Kit from our November Sponsor Studio Calico - A big thank you to Studio Calico for sponsoring us this month xx


Here's what our fantastic DT came up with:

Karen (me)


Avina

Title: Just MeJournalling:I do love watching TV. But I've never wished to be someone I'm not. I've never wanted to be a TV character. Partly I feel they are imaginary and also I guess I'm happy being myself, accepting my life. I'm really happy being just me!

Jeune Girl (AKA Meghan)



Brenda

I would have to chose the the TV character of Dr. Temperence Brennan on the TV show Bones. I relate to her in so many ways. I included a lot of journaling comparing her character traits to mine. There's too much journaling to share here, but mostly I can relate to her "cluelessness", her literal way of thinking and not being so great at reading between the lines, etc.


Elina


Fay

Journalling reads: Like all of them I believe I am a kind and caring friend, loyal and honest. Like Lynette I try to keep all the balls in the air; like Bree a good organiser; like Susan a bit forgetful; like Gabi I love glamour!.


Kylie

I would be Tweety.....

He is a loveable character who is bright and colourful.....But also can be shy and sweet....This describes me to a tee !!!

Roberta





We can't wait to see your creations.....

10 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow some great LOs, loved seeing them all. Fab prize up for grabs!

Claire Williams said...

Great LOs 1st of the month team!

Terria said...

Everyone did a wonderful job!!!

beksynormz said...

Great LO's girls, and what a great prompt. It's got me thinking now, I might have to have a go! xx

Pallina e Sonia said...

hi!!!
i love twilight.. so i will love to be Bella!!! :)

here my page: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7XsiWYFE1gQ/Sjj5U_uymqI/AAAAAAAAFuM/qKA6TIismf4/s1600-h/DSCN8490.JPG

by paLLina

Guiseppa said...

Wow! Fabulous layouts ladies!
What a team!

Kylie said...

they all look great and different at the same time

6p00e553eed7f68833 said...

Beutiful work!!! Very fun challenge don't you think?
ps. can I win the kit?? lol

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, I would totally choose Bones as well! I love that show so much.

Love all the layouts. Beautiful work.

Jody said...

I played along and chose to scrap Oprah. Thanks for the fun challenge! Here is a link to my layout:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=195358&user_id=32