Tuesday 15 December 2009

Meet our December GD - Jody

Here's a little bit about Jody:

I first started scrapbooking in the summer of 2006 and submitted my first-ever scrapped (20 layouts) to Creating Keepsake's Scrapbooker of the Year Contest. I ended up being among the top 10 finalists and from there found out just how big the scrap industry really is!
I have been a Fashionista with Scrap In Style TV since it's inception in May 2007.
I scrap a variety of topics and projects and especially love taking pictures of my kids doing everyday things. I have 6 children- my oldest died at age 4 in a tragic incident and my other five range in ages from 14 months to 10 years old. they keep me very busy!
I enjoy blogging, baking, being a stay-at-home mom and find lots of inspiration on the internet.
My husband is a golf club manager in Michigan and one day I hope he moves us to a warmer state. =)


Here is an example of Jody's work:


To see more visit Jody's Blog - http://www.jodyferlaak.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Jody!!! U know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)