Thursday 1 April 2010

Meet our April Sponsor - All things Chula....

Please ‘meet’ our April Sponsor ‘All things Chula’

Here’s a little bit about Val Gould and ‘All things Chula’:-

My name is Val Gould, or valechula as I go by on my forums!
I’m a craft addict! I love love love making things pretty!
I sell kits and these lovely little butterflies on my etsy site.
The butterflies can be made to accommodate you, also I can custom punch them in any colors you desire!
I’m happy to be the sponsor this month and hope you all will stop by my etsy site and say hello!

Visit Val’s blog here - http://allthingschula.blogspot.com/

Here is this month’s prize: This months winner with receive 100 cardstock butterflies and 100 PP butterflies.

Thank you so much to Val for sponsoring us this month xxx

No comments: