Wednesday 1 April 2009

Challenge 9.......

Hi Everyone,

Well it's a new month and time for a new challenge, so here goes:

Create a lay-out about a favourite toy or game. Wheather it be a favourite from your own childhood or your child's favourite - whatever you want.

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th April to be in with a chance of becoming our May guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this gorgeous kit (kit includes Magenta paper, cardstock, Magenta chipboard, heidi swapp chipboard, brads, BasicGrey alphabet, & kaiser flowers) from our April Sponsor 'Scrapbook Star' - A big thank you to our DT member Samantha for sponsoring us this month xx



Here's what our fantastic DT came up with:

Karen (Me)

Nina

Journaling: When I was around 4 or 5, I remember playing in the garden by myself.Round, cuplike leaves became little teacups and mud became a beautiful cake.No batteries required, just my imagination allowed to play.

Sue Em

Sarah

Vicki

This was a great challenge for me since I've been wanting to scrap my daughter's favourite toys for ever. "Mr.Wiggles" is my daughter's fave teddy bear. My husband bought and named him when I was pregnant. He has been on my daughter's bed since the day she was born. He protects her from thunderstorms, bad dreams and monsters. Other toys have come and gone but Mr. Wiggles is forever!

We can't wait to see your creations.

Karen xxx

6 comments:

Nina said...

Gorgeous creations as always, ladies! I'm always amazed at the wonderful creations of the DT and the guest designers. =)

*hugs*
Nina

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

http://mommalizzie.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-guest-designer.html
i did mine about my wows! i love playing it lol and i was looking for a reason to make a wow lo!

mica said...

What a fun challenge! Love what DT members came up with :)

missusem said...

Well done girlies!!

Claire said...

My LO is now in your gallery and on my blog HERE.

Thanks, enjoyed this one as always!

Anonymous said...

Love all the DT pages...really gorgeous!
Mine is now in your gallery.
Lou XX