Saturday 4 April 2009

Please welcome new DT member - Leanne!!!!

Introducing our new DT member Leanne:


My name is Leanne and I live on the beautiful Gold Coast in sunny Queensland (Australia). I am married to my best friend Stuart and we have been married for 14 years. We’ve been blessed with three children, Mishae 21yrs, Jacob 11yrs (who is obsessed with pulling electrical items apart!!) and Emma 9 yrs (going on 18). We all enjoy spending our spare time camping and 4 Wheel Driving or just having fun.

I have been scrapbooking now for a period of about 5 years. My styles have changed considerably over that time but generally I would say that I tend to lean more towards classical, straight lines. I love that I am recording my thoughts for my children to read and share with their families long after I have gone. I am lucky enough to have children who love to be in front of the camera so am never short of a subject to photograph.

You can view Leanne's Blog here - http://loveleanne.blogspot.com/ and will be able to see Leanne's first DT lay-out on 15th April - challenge 10......

Karen xxx

1 comment:

Nina said...

Welcome, Leanne! =)

*hugs*
Nina