Butterfly Crafts Winter DT Call:
Butterfly crafts challenge Blog (Butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com) are looking for new design team members for our winter term (Oct – Jan 31st 2010).
Challenges are set every 2 weeks and the DT will be split into 2 teams and expected to complete 1 layout every 4 weeks. (Please note - The blog and forum are just for fun and inspiration so I will not be able to offer any prizes of freebies for the DT)
· Create one layout every 4 weeks
· Make sure lay-outs are completed and sent in on time
· During your DT term you will be able to volunteer to submit a project, tutorial or challenge for our forum.
· Post and chat on our forum, comment on our gallery and participate in on-line crops. (Please note - I understand people’s time constrains so there is no pressure, you can chat as often or as little as you feel is right for you.)
· Promote ‘Butterfly Crafts’ where ever you can including on your personal Blogs
How to apply:
Please send us 3 of your favourite layouts along with:
· Name, country you live in and e-mail address
· A short Bio about yourself
· A link to your Blog (if you have one)
to us at: Butterflycrafts1@aol.com please subject your e-mail ‘DT Call’
· I am also looking for an assistant DT coordinator to join the team; this person must be willing to work with me in thinking up challenges for the blog and forum and helping me with the day to day running of the site. If this is something you would be interested in please advise me in your e-mail and send me an idea for a challenge (remember Butterfly Crafts focuses on ‘passions’)
The closing date for applications is October 5th and the DT will be contacted by October 9th.
The call is open to everyone no matter where you live and I will be keeping at least 2 spots for new designers so if you have never been on a DT before and would like to try out this could be the call for you.