Friday 14 August 2009

Meet our 15th August Guest Designer - Lisa....


About Me :

I'm 34, married and have Hollie who is 10 and Louis 7.

I've always been into crafting since being a child and found scrapbooking about 6yrs ago. It's the one papercraft that's stuck with me and I'm happy to say I'm completely addicted.

I have my own business which I run from home. This works perfectly around the family and the scrapbooking.

I love experimenting with paints and messy things and enjoy making mini books too.


Visit Lisa's blog here http://scrappyfairies.blogspot.com/- and you can see Lisa's GD lay-out tomorrow - Challenge 18...

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Welcome Lisa......you have a great bunch of girls here and I can't wait to see your creations!!!! You are our second Lisa this month!!! Have a great day and plenty of smiles!!!! :)