Friday 9 October 2009

Meet our 1st of the month team.....

Say 'Hello' to our 1st of the month team....


Karen (Me): Hi My name is Karen Watson, I have been running Butterfly crafts since December 08. I am 28yrs old from Essex in England. I have been married to Martin since September 2005. I am currently a housewife.
I am lucky enough to be a DT member at a great site called More than scrapbooking and recently had a lay-out published in a UK scrapping magazine.
I love to travel, read and watch way to many TV shows lol.
I look forward to working and getting to know the new DT and I thank everyone for supporting Butterfly Crafts over the last year xxx




Avina: Hi! I'm Avina from the sunny (but currently rainy) island city of Singapore where scrapbooking is a national hobby! I started scrapping to kill time after stumbling upon the LSS about 2 - 3 years ago and everything is now history! A definite addict! I love that it is a hobby that allows me to combine my creative side and the need to document my family (and my) life. It's been an honor to be asked to join the Butterfly Crafts team and I look forward to meeting all of you and being inspired by what you guys will do with the challenges!



Roberta: Konnichiwa! I'm Roberta, I'm 27 but I look like a 16 years old girl ;PI live in Italy with my lovely Boy Gianluca!I really love everything that comes from Japan and one of my dream is to visit it one day!I adore TATTOOS, I really think is an amazing ART!I'd like to learn more about photography, tattoos, scrapbooking and everything's artsy ^_*I am vegan 'cause i love animals. I live into a magical world full of kawaii plushes, cupcakes and rainbows. I really hope you'll enjoy my scrapbook pages xoxo Sayōnara, Roberta






Brenda:I am a lover of all things paper crafting. I got into scrapbooking about 9-10 years ago, soon after the birth of my first child. It became an obsession a few years later when I discovered a scrapbook store close by the new home we had just moved into. My first love is scrapbooking, but I also love to make cards, gifts, and home décor items with my scrapbook supplies. So much versatility in this craft is what keeps me from getting bored. It’s like a million crafts all rolled into one. I can paint, sew, draw, stamp, etc. etc. if I want to. It’s all fair game!
My husband, Eric, and I have been married for 13 years and we have three kids ages 10, 8, and 4. My kids are most often the subject of my pages although I have begun scrapbooking more about myself and have begun an album about my husband and me.
I don’t have a particular style of scrapbooking. I think I am ever growing and changing, still finding my own unique style. I love a good challenge and love working with sketches. They are a great starting point for any page. Sometimes I stray a lot from a sketch, but at least it got me going in the right direction.
I am so excited to be working with the Butterfly Crafts team.





Elina: My name is Elina, I am 27 years old, I am from Athens, Greece and I am a cat lover!! I am a kit club freak, I love challenges and sketches and I have been scrapping like crazy the last 2 years!! I am sooo excited and honored to be here with you!! I promise to have lots of fun and inspiration with my pages!!




Fay: I'm a thirty something mum of two girls, nearly 7 and 5, and live in Leamington Spa, UK along with my husband and 4 cats.
I've been scrapbooking for 2 years now enticed by all the pretty papers! My girls are usually the main focus of my pages but I am keen on scrapping myself and my passions.
I love challenge and sketch blogs, often using these as inspiration and a springboard. I'm so thrilled to be a part of the Butterfly Crafts team - I've been playing along with their challenges since they started. You can see more of my work at http://beautifullilysramblings.blogspot.com/




Jeune Girl (AKA Meghan): I am a SAHM living in New York's beautiful Hudson Valley with my husband of 10 years and our 2 beautiful daughters, ages 6 & 4. I have always been a creative person but really began scrapbooking as a way to chronicle the lives of my girls.







Kylie: I'm Kylie from Australia Down Under. I am married to a wonderful husband that supports my scrapbooking when i'm not spending money...ha...ha...I have 3 gorgeous girls-Kayley 10, Emma 7 and Bridget 4.I have been scrapping from 2006 and love everything there is to scrapbooking.I do especially love bright and bold but occassionally i do the "pretty" layouts of my girls! Looking forward to this new adventure and getting to know you all :)
Thank you Ladies! You will be able to see everyone's work from 1st November - challenge 22.....

No comments: