Wednesday 14 October 2009

Meet our October Guest Designer - LG

I am LG from Manila, Philippines. I have been scrapping since October of 2008 and I am very much addicted to this new found passion since then. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, used to be a Computer Graphic Artist and an Art director at McCann-Erickon Advertising Agency. I have found the love to scrapbook immediately after when I gave birth to my 1st baby girl last year. I am happily married for 2years now with a very supportive husband, Regie, who scraps with me from time to time. Feel free to drop by at my blog http://scrappinworld.blogspot.com/I would like to thank Butterfly Crafts for giving me this opportunity to be their Guest DT. I love challenges and definitely Butterfly Crafts blog has been my regular visit since I started when i need inspiration and some ideas

No comments: