Monday 1 February 2010

Jan Winner.....

Firstly I just want to say 'Thank you' to everyone who took part in this months challenges. Your work was so fantastic that I couldn't choose a winner so I left it up to fate and picked a name at random.

So our winner and the first member of our new Spring DT is..............................................

Chiqui Gutierrez



Congratulations Chiqui!! Please e-mail me at Butterflycrafts1@aol.com so I can tell you all about your DT position :) .

For everyone else, please stay tuned as I will be posting details or our spring DT call ASAP :).....

Also I just wanted to let everyone know, Butterfly Crafts will be taking a break for Feb to find our next DT and give the blog a little re-vamp. So please join us back here on March 1st for our next challenge.......

2 comments:

Terria said...

Congrats you did amazon job ,your lo is fanatic :)

ruth said...

Gorgeous layout!!!